Are you looking for a job? Do you apply for jobs online and never hear back? Do you feel stuck and think, “No one is hiring?”
Virtual Job Search Help from WLS meets your needs including:
• Where are the jobs that meet your skills and experience?
• Online job applications
• Writing a resume or editing one you have already have
• Writing a cover letter the gets responses
• The power of networking
• Job search sites worth your time
• Interview prep including mock interviews
Prepare with experienced Job Readiness Coach, Rebecca Mazin. Appointments are generally available on 8:00pm-9:00pm on Wednesdays and 10:00am-12:00pm on Fridays. To reserve your interview practice time, email Rebecca at JobSearchCoach@wlsmail.org.
Current funding for job search services is provided by the NYS Library’s Adult Literacy Services Program and the Westchester Library System.