Manage your money
- Free online courses you can complete at your own pace:
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has clear consumer guidance on all money topics. This is the place to get informed and to submit a complaint if you’ve had an issue with a service or provider. This section on Bank Accounts and Services covers in-person and online essentials. Review their Frauds and Scams content to know what to avoid.
- TD Bank’s TD Digital Academy is a good example of the type of plain-language guidance you should expect from your financial institutions. Explore their section on Digital Banking 101.
Housing and Income Security
- New York State Emergency Rental Assistance Program – for financial hardships starting on or after 3/13/2020
- Westchester Residential Opportunities Rent and Mortgage Assistance Program