- The Job Search Toolkit – 12 Chapters to help you find your next (or first) job
- Learn About Different Careers
- Training for Different Careers
- Need Experience? Volunteer!
- Where to Look in Westchester
- Applying for a Job – Resumes, applications, letters, and other tools.
- The Job Interview
- Opportunities for Young People (under 21)
PREPARE FOR YOUR JOB INTERVIEW!
Job interviews have gone online! Here’s an opportunity to practice.
Prepare with experienced Job Readiness Coach, Rebecca Mazin. Appointments are generally available on 8:00pm-9:00pm on Wednesdays and 10:00am-12:00pm on Fridays. To reserve your interview practice time, email Rebecca at JobSearchCoach@wlsmail.org.
You must be prepared with:
- a resume or completed Personal Data Form, and
- a description of the job you are seeking (send the job posting if available)
NOT SURE HOW TO START YOUR JOB SEARCH? Rebecca can help. Fill out this form and then email the completed form to JobSearchCoach@wlsmail.org to set-up an appointment. These appointments are generally on Tuesday evenings.