The Job Search Toolkit will help you make a plan for your job search. You can learn about what kinds of jobs are available, what skills or training you will need to get one of these jobs, and how to write an application, resume, and cover letter that will open the door to an interview.
Click here to see the entire document or you can link directly to a chapter to get help with a specific topic:
- Chapter 1: What Kind of Job Are You Looking For?
- Chapter 2: Networking
- Chapter 3: Responding to Job Postings and Signs
- Chapter 4: Completing Job Applications
- Chapter 5: Resumes and Cover Letters
- Chapter 6: Searching for Jobs on the Internet
- Chapter 7: The Value of Volunteer Work
- Chapter 8: Training Programs, Agencies and Help from the Government
- Chapter 9: Preparing for Job Interviews
- Chapter 10: Interview Tips
- Chapter 11: After an Interview: Next Steps
- Chapter 12: Quick Tips about Keeping a Job and Starting a New Job Hunt